You want skills rather than just PR fluff.
You want a former journalist, now a specialist media skills coach who:
- is not distracted taking bookings as a host or MC;
- has media experience that’s not limited to Singapore, because you’re speaking to a global audience;
- is no longer reporting for the media, because you don’t want your sensitive story ending up on the front page of the paper;
- is more than just a former TV executive or ad man, because you want someone who knows how to ask difficult questions;
- has clients who can’t wait for their next media training session.
You want to work with a guy who loves what he does, is non-judgmental and is grateful for your time and trust… then call Paul Carr and develop the confidence you need to face the media no matter what the circumstances.
Paul creates an environment where honest sharing can happen and real issues can be addressed. He is an objective professional who gives everyone a chance to tell their side of the story. Paul is grateful for the opportunities he is continually offered to work with clients in an ongoing trust working relationship.